This is Phil and Jenny Hauling sand. Phil had to go to an oil well that just happened to be at our place (and named after me, Rice). It was his last load of the day so I walked through the pasture with the dogs and chatted with him while he worked. Instead of walking back we decided to load the dogs up in the semi and drive back. Jenny was VERY cute sitting with her daddy. I'm sure she'd love to go with him every day if she could
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Take Your Daughter To Work
This is Phil and Jenny Hauling sand. Phil had to go to an oil well that just happened to be at our place (and named after me, Rice). It was his last load of the day so I walked through the pasture with the dogs and chatted with him while he worked. Instead of walking back we decided to load the dogs up in the semi and drive back. Jenny was VERY cute sitting with her daddy. I'm sure she'd love to go with him every day if she could
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment