
Tuesday, April 29th early in the morning, Hilton calved. This little guy is by Noodles. Most of Noodles calves are pure white, with only a few red spots, so we were shocked to see this little baldie. I keep calling her (or him) Hughie Hereford... not a name that will stick, but a cute little nickname until we figure out if it's a bull (82) or a heifer (15..or 16 if 73's calf is a heifer too). This picture Hughie is only a few hours old.

Teusday April 29th about 2 pm, Paris calved. Paris is pretty special to me as she is the first cow I bought and her bloodlines go back to Red Rock. I'm pretty excited about this calf and am hoping for a bull, I already have 2 heifers out of Paris (Hilton and Dilly). Daddy is Dr. Seuss This picture the calf is about 12 hours old.

Two more to go, Fishhook (and Skunk) & Berry (and Dr. Seuss). Hook looks to be very close...and Berry, well Berry never gives you much for signs that she's close.
No comments:
Post a Comment