A few of them do look to be anytime, which would be great since the weather is suppose to be warm for a few days.
Yesterday, Easter was pretty uneventful at least not the norm of a Easter day.
We went to the pepperpod for lunch, one of the few places open and it's pretty good and pretty close.
Then came home and poured all the bulls. Just ran them in the chute and poured Ivomec on their back. Was pretty simple and easy. Nice when they are start to figure out how to be handled.
Really need to rememer to take pictures, I didn't so I'm posting some old ones (because aren't the pictures the best anyway).
After we poured, a friend brought over bulls and we bucked with the a dummy. They did pretty good. All in it was about exactly how Phil and I would like to spend a day off.
Hopefully the next post will be full of baby pictures ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment